Sales Business Development ManagerBusiness Development Team | Hybrid | New York
Curious about blockchain technology? Interested in joining the revolutionary crypto industry?
If so, you belong with us!
Hi there, Sales Business Development Manager!
Who are we?
Redefine is a well-funded, fast-growing young start-up focused on making DeFi safe and accessible to all. We are proud of our fun and collaborative culture and emphasize excellence in our work. Free thinking and taking initiative is highly encouraged!
What are we doing?
We're building an advanced platform to help DeFi investors assess and manage risk.
Our platform’s features include:
- Automated due-diligence
- Real-time portfolio risk monitoring
- First in the market with a DeFi firewall that protects investors' transactions
- Our secret sauce: Active risk mitigation
As one of the early members of the Revenue team, you will play a key role in building out a revenue development organization. You will be responsible for identifying, prospecting, cultivating and growing our client base by contacting pre-existing and new prospects, assisting clients in developing business cases, and effectively communicating our value proposition.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of prospecting and cultivating new customers in crypto or FinTech, closing enterprise sales, and consistently exceeding targets. This person will have an independent, results-driven work ethic combined with superior people skills. This person will also constantly focus on learning and understanding client needs and sharing insights and lessons learned with relevant Redefine teams.
More importantly, the right candidate has not only the relevant experience, but is equally eager and passionate to join a small team for the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and grow with the company.
- A proven track record of 3-4 years in prospecting and cultivating new business, closing sales, and consistently exceeding sales targets
- Excellent aptitude, with the ability to learn fast and explain new concepts in Crypto
- Personal or professional experience with cryptocurrency
- Superior people/customer relationship skills with the ability to interact successfully across cultures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working independently and motivated to advance growth in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company environment
- Hybrid / New York based